Updated: Sep 9, 2019
We all want to satisfy our taste buds in a way or the other, and what if the satisfaction comes from Dosa, that too in Keto, let's see how.
• Almond Flour- 2 Tbsp
• Shredded Mozzarella- 2 Tbsp (15 gm)
• Coconut Milk- 2 Tbsp
• Salt- as per the taste
• Cumin powder- a pinch
• Asafoetida (Heeng, optional)- a pinch
1. Mix all ingredients together to make a thick batter.
2. Heat a wide frying pan or a Dosa tawa.
3. Pour the batter on it and spread out in circles to make the dosa.
4. Sprinkle some ghee generously over the dosa.
5. You can grate more cheese on the top to give it a cheesier flavor, or you can sprinkle some chopped tomatoes, onion and green chillies to turn it into an uttapam.
6. Cook on medium heat till the bottom browns to a golden color and the dosa is well cooked.
7. Do not flip over. Simply fold in half and transfer to the serving plate.
8. Serve hot with the coconut chutney.
Note: The recipe is best followed as it is. But you can still make the following substitutions is you wish.
• You can substitute the mozzarella with 2 Tbsp of beaten egg
• You can use almond milk or heavy whipping cream instead of coconut milk.
• You can use these as taco shells or as wrapping for Shawarmas.
• You can add a spoonful of Yogurt to the batter for a more authentic Dosa taste.
• Flax seeds can be ground up and added or flax seed powder.