1. Grated cauliflower
3. Curry leaves
4. Chopped coriander leaves
5. Chopped green chilies
7. Chopped onions
10. Turmeric powder
11. Mustard seeds
12. Cauliflower stalks (optional)
1. In a large frying pan or kadai, heat up 2 tbsp of ghee(alternatively you can use 1 tbsp coconut oil with 1 tbsp butter instead). Roast the peanuts till you get nice golden brown color and set aside.
2. In the same frying pan, add mustard seeds once they crackle, add the green chilli and curry leaves and saute for a few seconds.Next add in the cauliflower stalks and cook till they are tender.
3. Add the onions and turmeric, season with some salt and cook till the onions become soft.Add in the cauliflower rice, salt, tablespoon of water and mix well.
4. Cover with a lid and cook on medium low heat for 2 to 3 minutes.Stir in between
5. Once the cauliflower is cooked, remove from heat and garnish with roasted peanuts ,coriander and lime juice , mix well and Serve hot